<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20030937?origin\x3dhttp://omgsxzwthiaosxzttmfnd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ME
C. A. Thio Potong Pasir Junior College. 08S18. SAJC Dance Society. GB 69th Coy. Church Of Our Saviour.

TAGBOARD

Mad World
Friday, August 07, 2009 Friday, August 07, 2009

Alice: But I don't want to go among mad people.
The Cat: Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.
Alice: How do you know I'm mad?
The Cat: You must be. Or you wouldn't have come here.
Alice: And how do you know that you're mad?
The Cat: To begin with, a dog's not mad. You grant that?
Alice: I suppose so,
The Cat: Well, then, you see, a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad.


Today as we were studying in school after hours I got stuck at some nuclear physics question involving half life and some rubbish like that. So being me I sat there giving the 'intense face' that Mark likes to look at (normcdf i still havnt recovered from the knowledge of this) and whining to myself and anyone within half a metre radius. And Wensxz being the kind soul she is attempted to rescue me from my state of self pity.

Me: Okay so if half life is 5.76 years I need to multiply it by the 365 days in a year multiplied by the 12 hours in a day and 60 minutes and hour and 60 seconds and hour right?
Wensxz: OMG CHARMAINE TWELVE HOURS IN A DAY?!

Normcdf my stupidity amazes me.


And qiu here is addicted to Royce chocolate. And now that I've mentioned it, ya'll are gonna spend the rest of the week thinking about the way it melts in your mouth :D

After fsix paper (joke) qiu proudly asks me 'I wrote about Martians in my paper did you?!'
Question: Does Mars or the Earth have a greater magnetic field? Explain.
Qiu's answer: [Insert semi intelligent ramblings]...Anyway, if there was magnetic field on Mars, there would be Martians. However this is not the case. Therefore, the Earth has a larger magnetic field.

I like.

I miss dance. Normcdf. Went down to the studio today to be nosey for a while. I didnt realise how much I missed being in the bacteria infested studio til I sat there watching the j1s dance. All the best for performance tomorrow lubdubsxz ttm. And thanks for the biscuits cheeyang! I hope you and your 24 dollar cool but girly bag live happily ever after to infinity and beyond.

Before I conclude this month's blog post I shall leave you with a quote by Meh Mark..Melodie Mug says:
I thought I was going to die and neh see you again.
.
.
.

Melodie Mug says:
its a sign.
Melodie Mug says:
we are supposed to be living tgt and using the same comp so we can see everything

I shall go now. Ive to blow dry my hair with the totally awesome new hair dryer my mama bought. Normcdf rocks my 4 for $11 socks..